E Safety at Warwick Bridge School
At Warwick Bridge School e safety is taken very seriously indeed. Staff, pupils and parents should be vigilant against any form of digital content that is harmful or that can cause offence.
Click on the links below to access more information.
The dangers of sharing personal information on line.
Advice for Parents on Cyberbullying
The Department for Education has recently issued a publication called 'Advice for Parents on Cyberbullying'. Please click on the link directly below to access the publication.
Other information is here for you to view. Just click on any of the links to access the information.
- DFE Advice for Parents on Cyberbullying
- E-safety for Parents and Carers - Oct 2018
- Games Consoles and Parental Controls
- Gaming Advice for Parents
- Golden Rules
- ICO Code of Practice for taking Photos in ...
- Life in Likes - report on Social Media
- Parents Guide to Managing Media
- Snapchat Information - Nov 2017
- Social Media: Terms and Conditions
- Social Networking - Advice for Parents
- Supporting Young People Online
- Vodafone Special Edition
- Website Links