Dragonflies (Years 5/6)
- Letter to Parents and Carers - Spring 2023
- Letter to Parents/Carers - Autumn 2022
- The Anti-Baddies Kit
- Y5 Assessment Framework
- Y5 Assessment Framework - Greater Depth
- Y6 Assessment Framework - Greater Depth
- Y6 Transition to High School
- Year 6 Assessment Framework
- York Residential 2023 - final payment
Narwhals Class: Play In A Day
Our Year 6 children had a great time learning and performing a Play In A Day, led by Lisa from Lynx Theatre In Education. The theme was Space and the children learnt a lot about planets, the stars, galaxies and the universe.
Merry Christmas from the Narwhals
Here is our Christmas video for all our families. Merry Christmas!
Footballs For Fitness
Have a look at our super football skills. We used the footballs that everyone received during lockdown and have made this great video.
Story Time - Hello Dudley
Mr Walsh reads 'Hello Dudley' for World Book Day.